There is no substitute for quality and dedication. A commitment to work of the finest caliber is what we dedicate ourselves to here at Genesis MFG. It drives our focus and attention every day on every project.
For amazing results, it’s important to use high-end machining equipment in Houston, TX. That’s why at our certified machine shop we use only the best CNC machines and other equipment, ensuring precise custom manufacturing and parts made to last.
The pieces we produce showcase the capabilities of our manufacturing using CNC machines. This equipment, combined with the experience, know-how, and skills of our staff, lead to satisfied customers who are always impressed with the precision and exact specifications of the finished products we create.
The very range of machinery in our large shop enables us to meet the requirements of all projects. We are not limited by the capabilities of sub-standard equipment that does not allow us to exceed the expectations of our customers. Our shop features modern, reliable machines that easily turn out pieces that meet the highest tolerances.
At our 4000 square foot facility, we have the following equipment:
- 2014 CNC HAAS VF4 Mill with 4th Axis & a 50" X - 20" Y - 25" Z Table
- 2013 CNC HAAS Mill VF-3 YT/50 with 4th Axis & a 42” X - 28” Y - 26” Z
- 2013 CNC HAAS Lathe ST 30 — It has a 12 Tool Turret with a 12 Inch Chuck with a Max Turn Diameter of 24 Inches & Max Turning Length of 36 Inches
- 2012 Vantage Manual Lathe — 30” Max Turn X 60” between Centers, DRO
- Shibaura 3” Horizontal Boring Mill — 42” X 42” Rotary Table, DRO
- Kalamazoo Contour Saw — 15” OD Max Cut Diameter
- Realtrac ERP/MRP Data Management System with Bar Code Tracking
- 2018 CNC Hyundai-WIA L300 LC Series, Size 22" Max Od Turn Diameter, 54" Max Turning Length
- 2018 Vantage Manual Lathe 34" Max Turn by 60" between Centers
- Mitts & Merrill Keyseater
We think that you will agree this is an impressive list of machining tools, and our long and growing list of satisfied customers will back that up.
API Q1 and ISO 9001 Certified
Thanks to our internationally recognized qualifications, we are considered among the manufacturing experts that get the job done promptly for every project. We are proud of our API Q1, and ISO 9001 certifications and our customers benefit from the fruits of our labors.
Contact us to learn how we can meet all your custom machining needs. We are proud to serve customers in Houston, TX, and the surrounding area.